Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Nominations are now open for Crain’s New York Business 2021 Notable in Health Care. This is a special print and digital editorial feature within Crain's July 12 issue that will recognize men and women in the health care sector. Nominees must be currently serving in a C-suite or senior level administrative or clinical role and demonstrating a willingness to share expertise with others in the field. We are welcoming nominations to help us determine those recognized in this feature
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is May 24, at 10:00 a.m. EST.
To nominate: Nominations are only accepted via our website. Click this link to begin: NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
Note: If you do not already have a Crain's New York Business account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using chrome or firefox web browsers to complete your application. You may also choose to Skip and Log in as a Guest.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by May 24 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification. Self-nominations are accepted. There is no fee to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes.
Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to:
- Edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations.
- Use direct quotes from the nomination form - nominators may be cited within the publication.
- Choose honorees with the most compelling stories, as well as a diverse array of people and roles in the community.
Do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nominee must work within the 5 boroughs of New York City or the counties of Westchester, Bergen, Nassau or Rockland
- Nominees must be currently serving in a C-suite or senior level administrative or clinical role in the health care industry
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field.
- Assumed a leadership position outside of the candidate’s own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
- Must have shown accomplishment in their field
For frequently asked questions about this program please visit our FAQ page here. Should you still require assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.